Monday 23 April 2007

Harry Potter Trailer - Details

This is the new trailer for Harry Potter 5. If you haven't seen it, LOOK! There it is! Just at the bottom of this post!
If you have... here's some things you might not have spotted; and if you did, you're more clever than me.

I honestly do understand how sad I am, but I have a lot of free time, and Neighbours doesn't start for another half hour.


I'm thinking this is the Dementors in Little Whinging?






Not a clue. Looks pretty though.
Maybe a Weasley's Wizard Weaze?





Bellatrix in Prison.

Either that, or Sharon Osborne's really let herself go.





Even the Dark Lord needs to look dapper from time to time.





Azkaban prison?







Oh so THAT'S how Bellatrix escaped from prison!?

The Dementors will be kicking themselves for leaving that door open.



The Department of Mysteries.

....or the football department of JJB's.





Either that's a thestral, or somebody's shaved Buckbeak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home