Monday 2 July 2007

Adventures


I don't talk that much about myself. Despite my immense vanity, displayed by this blog, I've kept it mostly about films, angry rants and random stories about monkeys.

However I thought you deserved a little insight into the life lead by your blogging host: Calahad "Lucifer" Kingo.

Born into poverty in the late '80s, I grew up in rural Scotlandfordshire. Times were hard, and I'd often be forced to blog for money; entertaining the locals with tales of exotic lands, and farcical circumstances. With the money made through my writing and teachings, I was able to move to the more salubrious location of the South-coast, fulfilling a boyhood dream.

I joined wham in 1989, after a chance meeting with George Michael in a public lavatory.
"You joined Wham?! At the age of 9?!" I hear you say...

How cynical.

5 Comments:

Blogger olileauk said...

ah, but you see, you missed my original blog, because it decided to commit suicide and i had to delete it and start again. This mattered little as i had only made one post, however it explained where I got my name from and it was that song. So of course i know what you're talking about, old school hip-hop is far better than modern rubbish. On another note, dann got 2 comments from a spanish man selling t-shirts, and I've not got any.

2 July 2007 at 20:43

 
Blogger olileauk said...

bopping FTW.

once maroon 5 is finished, it's time for some DJ Easy Rock, methinks.

oh yeah.

2 July 2007 at 22:24

 
Blogger danny said...

this was startlingly informative.

3 July 2007 at 17:41

 
Blogger Unknown said...

If you don't know me by now....

you will never never never know me (ooooooooh)

3 July 2007 at 17:45

 
Blogger danny said...

touche

3 July 2007 at 20:02

 

Post a Comment

<< Home