Thursday 7 June 2007

Study Leave.

I am not a motivated person.

I have the will-power of a lion at a wounded gazelle convention.

It's when the exam season comes around, that I discover my passion for new hobbies, such as editing photos, or watching niche podcasts (I can now make cakes for birds in a jiffy) and this year: blogging.

If anybody could give me some hints on revising...that'd be just dandy; every time I sit at my immaculate desk to work, I end up looking at photos from the last few years... I became angry.
I was angry that my friends had allowed me to look like that, and not said anything to me; not even a cursory: "You might want to sort your hair out, mate". Pah. I'm not an angry person, but seeing myself outside Durham Cathedral, looking like Onslow from "Keeping Up Appearances" was not a happy experience.

Anyway, back to the desk of betrayal.....

1 Comments:

Blogger danny said...

It's a shame it was Keeping Up Appearances. If it was Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em then it would have been pretty cool to be just like Frank

8 June 2007 at 01:32

 

Post a Comment

<< Home