Monday 25 June 2007

Everything you expected. And less.


It's a sad day, when you want something...ANYTHING to happen, just so you can write about it in a blog.

I'm off up to Scotland next month, my Dad's new job involves working on the tiny island of Iona, so I'll be spending time up there...hopefully interesting things will happen, and I'll probably make some videos, and take photos for here, just to keep Danny entertained really. Seeing as I know nobody else comes on here...oh, except you. That's right, I see you. Maybe leave a comment, I can check out your blog...at least then I'll have something to do..

In the meanwhile, here's a picture after my own heart, as I'm a Fulham FC fan.
Keep checking the site, articles will be posted regularly, and here's a sneak peek of what to expect over the next few days and weeks:

  • Is this the face of evil?
  • Why I love puffins
  • More film reviews
  • Extensive Harry Potter coverage, unrivaled by any amateur, golden-haired blogger
  • A short story, based on title suggestions from the comments. Get thinking!

2 Comments:

Blogger danny said...

I cannot wait for the face of evil piece. I'm sure that it will be done with the greatest possible journalistic taste...!

As for titles, I'm going to throw out...'The Day the Monkey grasped the Wrong Banana'

25 June 2007 at 18:07

 
Blogger danny said...

Also, I like the girly wurly's in your picture, but I'm not sure about the one on the right....she looks angry. Kill Bill-type angry.

25 June 2007 at 19:33

 

Post a Comment

<< Home