Thursday 17 June 2010

I do embarrassing things.


It was the usual; a Thursday night, an essay due on Friday morning, and I was there with a crayon in hand, designing my entry for a university competition. The brief was to design a new room for the £2m development imaginatively named "The Learning Zone" and so I took it upon myself to present a practical and efficient learning environment.
I'll do some clickable thumbnails of the entry, and then of the resulting fallout.
Some weird stuff is coming from this, and so after my presentation to the Vice Chancellor of Lancaster University on Thursday, I'll let you know what's happening. I might even try to get a photo of me in a suit receiving my award. I'm super excited! I haven't been this excited since I lost the competition to design the new lion enclosure at London Zoo.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said embarrassing things are bad. I am not one of those. Amazing. I'm completely distraught you did not win.
~theWife

7 July 2010 at 21:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home