Saturday 11 August 2007

Because you can't be too skinny or psychotic.

The new iMac. Because anorexia and megalomania are OK now... In fact, with the new iMac, taking over the world (while not eating) is much easier; using iCal and iWork, crushing your enemies has never been easier!

What a ridiculous advert. When I saw that picture in my inbox, I was pretty sure it was one of those spam messages, telling me that my wife will love me more if I lose pounds. What with the obesity problems in America, and the idea that all power corrupts (the hard-drive?), it's not inspired me to rush out and buy one.

Although it has made me hungry.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was honestly shocked....do you think it will hurt sales?

http://humminbird.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/diet-applereally/

12 August 2007 at 00:40

 
Blogger Ashley Duque Kienzle said...

This is horrible! Who would allow such a slogan?

15 August 2007 at 17:55

 
Blogger J.D. said...

Yesh, that's actually proof that Macs are weapons are destruction! Whee! I'm right!

16 August 2007 at 23:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home