Tuesday 21 August 2007

M-m-movie


I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, but I ventured out to my local town today, in order to buy ridiculous amounts of stationery. The weather for Britain this summer has been truly awful; the temperature has never breached the 25 degree mark, and sunshine has been about as rare as fidelity within the Royal Family.



Reviews are coming soon for: Rush Hour 3
The Bourne Ultimatum
Blades of Glory
Knocked Up
Disturbia (If it gets a general release)
....and many more. (Depending on people wanting to go to the cinema with me...and my bank balance)

  • In other movie news, because of Paramount's recent decision to ditch the Blu-Ray format in favour of HD-DVD, Michael Bay has said he won't direct Transformers 2, unless they change their policy. (Hooray!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home